Evka is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the mother of life’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over brass
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL | Free over € 100 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Evka is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the mother of life’.
Our Evka ring is one of our stackables. You can wear it together with our Keala ring (choose from black onyx, a white pearl or green quartz) and our Elgiva ring. But you can also choose to pair it with our Lenka rings or Juji stack. Switch them around, mix and match and create various combinations with the same rings.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
Bandwidth 1.2 mm
The best way to figure out what your size is, is by going to a jewelry store and ask someone there to measure it for you. The other option is to measure it yourself with the help of this size table.