Evka is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the mother of life’. Read more
- 18k premium gold plated
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Evka is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the mother of life’.
Our Evka ring is one of our stackables. You can wear it together with our Keala ring (choose from black onyx, a white pearl or green quartz) and our Elgiva ring. But you can also choose to pair it with our Lenka rings or Juji stack. Switch them around, mix and match and create various combinations with the same rings.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
Bandwidth 1.2 mm
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.