Juji is a name with African origin and means ‘heap of love’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 sterling silver
- Stone: Garnet
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL . Free shipping from € 75 in DE | BE and from € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Juji is a name with African origin and means ‘heap of love’.
Stack of three hand hammered rings. Wear alone, combine with our Lenka stackables or mix and match with our other designs.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
Bandwidth 3.5 mm
The best way to figure out what your size is, is by going to a jewelry store and ask someone there to measure it for you. The other option is to measure it yourself with the help of this size table.
WANT IT GIFT-WRAPPED?