Stackable Pearl Ring Keala, Gold Plated
Keala is Hawaiian and means ‘the path’. Read more
- 18k premium gold plated
- Stone: freshwater pearl
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Keala is Hawaiian and means ‘the path’.
Our Keala ring is one of our stackables and comes with a black onyx, freshwater pearl or green quartz. You can wear Keala together with our Evka and/or our Elgiva ring, but you can also choose to pair it with our Lenka rings or Juji stack. Switch them around, mix and match and create various combinations with the same rings.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
Bandwidth 1 mm | Stone diameter 3 mm
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.