Lenka is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the one who illuminates’, ‘light’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over brass
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL over € 100 | Free over € 150 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Lenka is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the one who illuminates’, ‘light’
These fine, hand hammered rings are sold per piece, but truly shine when being stacked. Stack them together and build one larger Lenka ring, or pair multiple Lenkas with other designs (like our Chak ring – oh my, we love this combination.) Play around and create endless variations.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
Bandwidth 1 mm
The best way to figure out what your size is, is by going to a jewelry store and ask someone there to measure it for you. The other option is to measure it yourself with the help of this size table.