Keala is Hawaiian and means ‘the path’. Read more
- 18k premium gold plated
- Stone: green quartz
- Often bought as a gift, now with festive gift wrapping!
- Add a free Christmas card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Keala is Hawaiian and means ‘the path’.
Our Keala ring is one of our stackables and comes with a black onyx, freshwater pearl or green quartz. This ring carries a green quartz. You can wear Keala together with our Evka and/or our Elgiva ring, but you can also choose to pair it with our Lenka rings or Juji stack. Switch them around, mix and match and create various combinations with the same rings.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
Bandwidth 1 mm | Stone diameter 3 mm
The best way to figure out what your size is, is by going to a jewelry store and ask someone there to measure it for you. The other option is to measure it yourself with the help of this size table.