Bela is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘pure’; ‘one who lives inside the heart’. Read more
- 18k premium gold plated
- Stone: freshwater pearl
- Often bought as a gift - add a free poem to your order for Valentine's Day (visit the Poetry Shop)
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Bela is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘pure’; ‘one who lives inside the heart’
This classic earring is subtle and pairs beautifully with just about anything. In its heart it carries a tiny pearl.
Our Bela earrings go beautifully with our Bela pendant.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per piece. Also available in silver.
Hoop: 12 mm
Charm length: 13 mm