Juji is a name with African origin and means ‘heap of love’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Juji is a name with African origin and means ‘heap of love’.
Stack of three hand hammered rings. Wear alone, combine with our Lenka stackables or mix and match with our other designs.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
Bandwidth 3.5 mm
FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.