Delicate Stackable Ring Lenka, Silver
Lenka is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the one who illuminates’, ‘light’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Lenka is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the one who illuminates’, ‘light’
These fine, hand hammered rings are sold per piece, but truly shine when being stacked. Stack them together and build one larger Lenka ring, or pair multiple Lenkas with other designs (like our Chak ring – oh my, we love this combination.) Play around and create endless variations.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in gold.
Bandwidth 1 mm
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.