Elgiva is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘a holy and sacred human being’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a gift - add a free poem to your order for Valentine's Day (visit the Poetry Shop)
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Elgiva is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘a holy and sacred human being’
Our Elgiva ring is one of our stackables. You can wear it together with our Evka and/or our Keala ring (choose from black onyx, a white pearl or green quartz), but you can also choose to pair it with our Lenka rings or Juji stack. Switch them around, mix and match and create various combinations with the same rings.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in gold.
Bandwidth 1.2 mm
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.