Lesedi is Sesotho (a language that is spoken in various African countries), and means ‘light’, ‘illumination’. Read more
- 14k gold plated 925 sterling silver
- GIFTCARD AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDED
- Ethically made
- Free shipping in NL over € 100 | Free over € 150 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Lesedi is Sesotho (a language that is spoken in various African countries), and means ‘light’, ‘illumination’.
Beautiful basic necklace that can be easily paired with any type of pendant. Choose from two lengths.
Handmade with love, fairly and eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
You can order this necklace with three various lengths: 43 cm and 60 cm. Click on your preferred necklace length in the ordering process.