An elegant ring made from mother-of-pearl and silverkintsugi fractures. 'Kintsugi' literally means 'golden repair', and is the Japanese art in which broken ceramics are restored with gold lacquer. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: mother-of-pearl
- Often bought as a gift
- Add beautiful gift wrapping & a card with your personal message for the recipient
- Ethically made
- Free shipping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 12:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: ‘Miyuna’ is a name with Japanese origin and means ‘gentle’.
An elegant ring made from mother-of-pearl and silver kintsugi fractures. 'Kintsugi' literally means 'golden repair', and is the Japanese art in which broken ceramics are restored with gold lacquer. The beautiful, accentuated fracture marks represent the philosophy that celebrates the beauty of transience and imperfections.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in gold.
Bandwidth: 2mm | Length oval: 7 mm
FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.