Lapis Lazuli & Pearl Necklace Aiko, Silver
A vintage, classic combination of blue lapis lazuli gemstones and bright, freshwater pearls. Pearls carry the loving nickname ‘tears of happiness’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: lapis lazuli & freshwater pearls
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: "Aiko" is a name with Japanese origin and means ‘love’, ‘affection’.
A vintage, classic combination of blue lapis lazuli gemstones and bright, freshwater pearls. Pearls carry the loving nickname ‘tears of happiness’. They stand for softness, warmth and peace. Lapis Lazuli, on the other hand, stands for truth, wisdom and courage. This way the Aiko necklace symbolizes a beautiful union of delicacy and strength. Gorgeous on its own, yet surprisingly easy to pair with other pieces.
The Aiko necklace pairs beautifully with the Aiko bracelet.
Length: 47 cm | Bead width: slightly varying per bead, but approximately 7 mm x 5 mm
Handmade with love, fairly and eco-friendly. Also available in gold.