Green Quartz Ring Chak, Silver
Chak is Arabic and means ‘the center of energy’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: Green quartz
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Chak is Arabic and means ‘the center of energy’.
This detailed ring carries a deep green quartz gemstone. The color green stands for life, nature, energy and growth and green quartz is said to strengthen your intuition and creativity. This ring goes wonderfully with our Chak pendant and Chak earrings.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in gold.
Bandwidth 2 mm | Square 9.5 mm x 9.5 mm
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to do that: Measure your ring size: this is how you do it.