Lesedi is Sesotho (a language that is spoken in various African countries), and means ‘light’, ‘illumination’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a gift - add a free poem to your order for Valentine's Day (visit the Poetry Shop)
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Lesedi is Sesotho (a language that is spoken in various African countries), and means ‘light’, ‘illumination’.
Beautiful basic necklace that can be easily paired with any type of pendant.
Handmade with love, fairly and eco-friendly. Also available in gold.