A delicate and sparkling earring, inlaid with durable, lab-grown red ruby corundum stones. Striking yet chic, and wonderful to combine in earring sets. Read more
- 18k premium gold plated
- Stone: sustainable, lab-grown ruby corundum
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: 'Mai' is a name with Japanese origin and means 'dance'.
A delicate and sparkling earring, inlaid with sustainable lab-grown red ruby corundum gemstones. Distinct yet chic, and beautiful to combine in earring sets. The little stones have a gorgeous deep red color, and represents passion and manifestation. Also available in bright white, midnight black sapphire blue.Stylist’s tip: the Mai earring is particularly beautiful to combine with the Rin earring.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per piece. Also available in silver.