A sophisticated and stylish ring that carries a deeply colored Jasper gemstone with the West-African Adinkra symbol for fortitude. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: jasper
- Often bought as a gift
- Add beautiful gift wrapping & a card with your personal message for the recipient
- Ethically made
- Free shipping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 12:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: 'Dodzi' is Ghanaian and means 'to persevere'.
A sophisticated and stylish ring that carries a deeply colored Jasper gemstone with the West-African Adinkra symbol for fortitude. Jasper itself stands for courage and determination. Thanks to its elegant color, the Dodzi ring pairs easily with other jewelry.
Since gemstones are natural products, the color may vary a bit from ring to ring. This applies all the more to Jasper, because this stone is formed by the mineral iron. The dark spots in the stone are therefore iron spots, and give this stone extra character.
Handcrafted from 925 sterling silver. Fair & eco-friendly.
FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.