A subtle ankh charm that fits perfectly on the Kamau hoops. The ankh is an ancient Egyptian symbol which stands for life. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a gift - add a free poem to your order for Valentine's Day (visit the Poetry Shop)
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: 'Sadiki' is Egyptian and means 'faithful'.
A subtle ankh charm that fits perfectly on both the Kamau hoops and the thinner Jahi hoop. The ankh is an ancient Egyptian symbol which stands for life.
Please note: you are only buying the charm here. Go back to our shop to find several hoops that combine beautifully with this charm.
Handcrafted from 925 sterling silver. Fair & eco-friendly.