A charismatic jewelry basic that features a rectangular onyx, which stands for protection and emotional and physical strength. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: onyx
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 12:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: ‘Adofo’ is Ghanaian and means ‘warrior’.
A charismatic jewelry basic for gents that features a rectangular onyx, which stands for protection and emotional and physical strength. On its sides it carries two heavily oxidized West African Adinkra symbols that stand for strength.
Handcrafted from 925 sterling silver. Fair & eco-friendly.
Bandwidth: 1.2mm | Rectangle length: 7.7 mm
FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.