We sincerely hope that you are over the moon happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, you have 14 days from the day of receipt to return the jewelry. An exception to this are personalized products/customized items; these cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please note: a piece of jewelry can only be returned unworn, undamaged and in its original packaging. Earrings that have been tried on may not be returned for hygiene reasons. If your return does not meet these conditions, we cannot accept it.
How to return:
1. Go to our return portal to register your return. Log in with your order number and email address and follow the steps. Here you can print a return label or, if you are returning from The Netherlands, opt for printerless returns.
2. Send your jewelry in the original packaging and follow the shipping instructions in our return portal.
The refund will take place after receipt and inspection of your returned item(s) at our warehouse. Please note that it can take up to 14 days for us to process your return. Once we have processed your return, you will receive a return confirmation email.
- Although we do offer return labels, please note that the shipping costs are at your own expense. You can see the exact costs when creating a return label via our return portal. These costs are lower than if you were to post it yourself.
- Taj Amsterdam can only transfer the refund to the account where the original payment came from.
- Taj reserves the right to refuse returned jewelry.
- Taj is not responsible for lost packages.
How to return multiple orders in one package
It is possible to return jewelry from multiple orders in one package. In that case, please make sure that you include the invoice/packing slip for all orders in the package (or add a note stating all order numbers included in the package). In addition, indicate in our online return portal under 'comments or questions about your return' that you are returning articles from several orders in one package, and mention all order numbers that are included in the package.
If you'd like to exchange your jewelry for another size and/or model, please return your jewelry as stated above and order the right jewelry in our webshop.
Why are returns not free of charge? As a sustainable and honest company, we unfortunately cannot cover the shipping costs of a return - in addition to the costs for returns processing. As much as we would like that. In reality, returns processes are very labor intensive and expensive. We have chosen not to increase our jewelry prices and not to invisibly pass on return costs to our customers. Instead, we have chosen not to offer free shipping on returns. This is better aligned with our values in the areas of transparency, sustainability and conscious consumption.