Benya is Sotho (a language that is spoken in various African countries) and means ‘be bright’, ‘shine’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: freshwater pearl
- Often bought as a (Christmas) gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & festive gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns (30 days in December)
Name: Benya is Sotho (a language that is spoken in various African countries) and means ‘be bright’, ‘shine’.
This iconic freshwater pearl necklace is a staple in every jewelry box. Wear it on its own, wear it with a pendant or combine with other necklaces.
Handmade with love, fairly and eco-friendly. Also available with a golden locket.