Majestic Onyx Ring Koko, Silver
An elegant statement ring with rectangular black onyx gemstone with subtly faceted edges. Onyx stands for protection and emotional and physical strength. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: onyx
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: ‘Koko’ is a name with Japanese origin and means ‘night’ or ‘stork’.
An elegant statement ring with rectangular black onyx gemstone with subtly faceted edges. Onyx stands for protection and emotional and physical strength. Due to the deep black of the gemstone, you can combine the Koko ring beautifully with other colors and jewelry.
Stylist’s tip: Koko pairs perfectly with the Nyoko pendant.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in gold.
Bandbreedte: 1,5mm | Lengte rechthoek: 10,5mm
FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.