Silver Men's Ring With Carving Akamu
A subtle statement ring made from oxidized sterling silver. The many hand carved details give this ring an ancient look. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Akamu is Hawaiian and means ‘of the earth’.
A subtle statement ring made from oxidized sterling silver. The many hand carved details give this ring an ancient look. Akamu can easily be combined with other rings.
Handcrafted from 925 sterling silver. Fair & eco-friendly.
12 mm x 9 mm top
FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.