The Ohtli ring is made with oxidized details and carries a hand carved compass, reminding you to create and follow your own path. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Ohtli is Nahuatl (language spoken by the Nahua people and the ancient Aztecs and Toltecs) and means ‘the road’, ‘the way’.
The Ohtli ring is made with oxidized details and carries a hand carved compass, reminding you to create and follow your own path. The Ohtli ring looks vintage and worn-in and matches other rings easily.
Handcrafted from 925 sterling silver. Fair & eco-friendly.
12 mm x 12 mm top
FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.