There are two ways to properly determine your ring size:
1. Determine your size at a jeweler, which is the most precise of all methods.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Here you can read all about it: How to measure your ring size.
Free delivery from € 100.
The rest of the world:
3. How long does it take before I receive my order?
4. How can I exchange my jewelry?
You can exchange your jewelry within 14 calendar days after you’ve received your order, provided that the jewelry has not been worn and is not damaged. If you want to exchange your jewelry for an item that’s on sale, please check if we still have that particular model/size in stock in our webshop. For more information on this, please read our Exchange Policy.
5. How can I return Taj jewelry?
You can return your jewelry within 14 calendar days after you’ve received your order, provided that the jewelry has not been worn and is undamaged. Exceptions are custom pieces like rings made in a special size or engraved jewelry: these pieces can not be returned.For more information on this, please read our Return Policy.
6. The jewelry I would like to have is out of stock. Now what?
If a product is no longer in stock, you can sign up for a notification email. You will receive an email as soon as that piece of jewelry is back in stock!
7. I have not received a Track & Trace code. How do I get one?
Chances are that the Track & Trace email has ended up in your spam! If you cannot find it there either, please contact us via [email protected]
8. What does it mean if the delivery says 'pre-order'?
Pre-order means that a piece of jewelry is not yet in the Netherlands, but you can already order it. You will just receive the jewelry a little later than usual. This way you can be sure that the jewelry is not sold out when it is back in stock! How long the exact pre-order delivery time is, is indicated per product (right behind 'delivery').
At Taj you can pay with iDEAL, Paypal, credit card (AmericanExpress, Mastercard, Visa) Bancontact/Mister Cash, SOFORT Banking, Giropay, Cartes Bancaires and KBC. Last but not least, you can also pay by bank transfer. If you choose to do so, the order will be processed after payment.
10. Where is Taj-jewelry produced?
Our jewelry is handmade in Indonesia from as much recycled 925 sterling silver, 14k gold and brass as possible, in a local workshop in Bali. Here our producers can work in a safe environment and earn an honest wage.
11. Where does the silver and gold for our jewelry come from?
Our sustainable jewelry is made from as much recycled silver, brass and 14k gold as possible and is produced without harmful chemicals that leak in to the earth. You can read more about this in our section about our Sustainable Jewelry.
12. Can I find Taj jewelry in a store?
Taj jewelry can be found in numerous stores throughout Europe. Here you can find a list of our stores.