Pachamama is a goddess originating from the ancient Incas. Literally Pachamama means ‘Mother World’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 sterling silver
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL | Free over € 100 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Pachamama is a goddess originating from the ancient Incas. Literally Pachamama means ‘Mother World’.
In this pendant we carved out the goddess Pachamama. But even today Pachamama is more than a single goddess: she represents a way of living in which we embrace the idea that the earth is a living being and the mother of all life. The earth cares for us. And thus, we should care for her.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
18 mm diameter