Mganga is Swahili and means ‘healer’. En savoir plus
- 14k gold plated over 925 sterling silver
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL over € 100 | Free over € 150 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Mganga is Swahili and means ‘healer’.
This pendant has a lovely vintage look and features an ancient old hand carved cross symbol. In paganism this specific cross is a symbol for shamans, healers and a touch of magic.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
14.5mm x 14.5mm