Zeltzin is Nahuatl (language spoken by the Nahua people and the ancient Aztecs and Toltecs) and means ‘delicate’. En savoir plus
- Plaqué or 14 carats sur argent sterling 925
- Stone: freshwater pearl
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL over € 100 | Free over € 150 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Zeltzin is Nahuatl (language spoken by the Nahua people and the ancient Aztecs and Toltecs) and means ‘delicate’.
Our Zeltzin ear studs are delicate and elegant and complete any classic look. They carry a tiny freshwater pearl and can easily be paired with other earrings. Made by hand, sold per piece.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per piece. Also available in silver.
3.5 mm width