Nadezhda is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘a hope’ or ‘belief’. En savoir plus
- Plaqué or 14 carats sur argent sterling 925
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL over € 100 | Free over € 150 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Nadezhda is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘a hope’ or ‘belief’.
These sophisticated hoops are hand hammered, giving them a beautiful vintage look; true timeless treasures that are perfect for everyday wear, but will also complement any fancy look.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per pair. Also available in silver.
16 mm hoop | 8 mm charms