Gazala is Arabic and means ‘one who is intellectual, fascinating and charming’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: freshwater pearl
- Often bought as a (Christmas) gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & festive gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns (30 days in December)
Name: Gazala is Arabic and means ‘one who is intellectual, fascinating and charming’.
The snake is used in many cultures to symbolize many different things. But often snakes represent intellect, fertility and rebirth, as they can so conveniently shed their skin. Carry this interesting and stunning spirit animal with you with this sophisticated snakeskin ring with freshwater pearl.
Like our Gazala ring? Then you might also like our Gazala pendant.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
Bandwidth 5 mm | Pearl diameter 3 mm
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.