Gazala is Arabic and means ‘one who is intellectual, fascinating and charming’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 sterling silver
- Stone: freshwater pearl
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL . Free shipping from € 75 in DE | BE and from € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Gazala is Arabic and means ‘one who is intellectual, fascinating and charming’.
The snake is used in many cultures to symbolize many different things. But often snakes represent intellect, fertility and rebirth, as they can so conveniently shed their skin. Carry this interesting and stunning spirit animal with you with this sophisticated snakeskin ring with freshwater pearl.
Like our Gazala ring? Then you might also like our Gazala pendant.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
Bandwidth 5 mm | Pearl diameter 3 mm
The best way to figure out what your size is, is by going to a jewelry store and ask someone there to measure it for you. The other option is to measure it yourself with the help of this size table.
WANT IT GIFT-WRAPPED?