Zeltzin is Nahuatl (language spoken by the Nahua people and the ancient Aztecs and Toltecs) and means ‘delicate’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: freshwater pearl
- Often bought as a (Christmas) gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & festive gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns (30 days in December)
Name: Zeltzin is Nahuatl (language spoken by the Nahua people and the ancient Aztecs and Toltecs) and means ‘delicate’.
Our Zeltzin ear studs are delicate and elegant and complete any classic look. They carry a tiny freshwater pearl and can easily be paired with other earrings. Made by hand, sold per piece.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per piece. Also available in gold.
3.5 mm width