Nuru is Swahili and means ‘light’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 silver
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL . Free shipping from € 75 in DE | BE and from € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Nuru is Swahili and means ‘light’.
This earring has the shape of a wand. In tarot, the suit of wands represents light, fire, passion, action, growth and creativity. Wands are often associated with great endeavors, in both your career and personal life. Nuru is made by hand and sold per piece.
Like our Nuru earrings? Then you might also like our Nuru pendant.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per piece. Also available in silver.
11 mm hoop | 20 mm charm