Olya is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘a sacred place’ or ‘spirit’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 silver
- Stone: freshwater pearl
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL . Free shipping from € 75 in DE | BE and from € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Olya is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘a sacred place’ or ‘spirit’.
Our Olya earrings are oyster-shaped and have a lovely vintage Parisian vibe. They’re elegant and timeless and you can wear them with anything and everything.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per pair. Also available in silver.