Ajla is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘halo’, ‘circle of light or moonlight’. Lees meer
- 925 sterling silver
- This jewelry contains gemstone
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL | DE | BE
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Ajla is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘halo’, ‘circle of light or moonlight’.
Smash any look with these elegant yet bold hoops. Shaped after the crescent moon, a symbol for femininity and fertility. As all our jewelry, the Ajla hoops are made by hand from pure sterling silver. But we promise you: they’re not too heavy on the lobe.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per pair. Also available in gold.