Barika is Swahili and means ‘to bloom’. Read more
- 18k premium gold plated
- Often bought as a gift - add a free poem to your order for Valentine's Day (visit the Poetry Shop)
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Barika is Swahili and means ‘to bloom’
These elegant and contemporary earrings are hand hammered, giving them an authentic and natural look. Light on the lobe.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per pair. Also available in silver.
Length 31 mm