Citrine Ring Uma, Silver
Uma is a name with Sikh origin and means ‘goddess’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Stone: citrine
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Uma is a name with Sikh origin and means ‘goddess’.
Ring Uma carries hand carved details and an oval shaped citrine gemstone. Citrine strengthens your intuition and imagination. Thanks to the lovely yellow/golden color of citrine, Uma pairs beautifully with both silver and golden jewelry.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly.
Bandwidth 2 mm
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.