Ring with hand carved heron, a bird famous for wandering the world alone, for its free spirit, decisiveness and resourcefulness. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a (Christmas) gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & festive gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns (30 days in December)
The Heron ring carries a hand carved heron, a bird famous for wandering the world alone, for its free spirit, decisiveness and resourcefulness. Its traditional shape however, was inspired by bluegrass guitars. Rings like these have been used for playing slide guitar for decades. Johnny Cash had a ring shaped just like this one.
Handcrafted from 925 sterling silver. Fair & eco-friendly.
FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.