Lyuba is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the one who loves’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a (Christmas) gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & festive gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns (30 days in December)
Name: Lyuba is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘the one who loves’.
This charming little pendant is a hand carved heart. Wear it alone or wear it next to another pendant, as a little extra, loving charm.
Like our Lyuba pendant? Then you might also like our Lyuba earrings.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in gold.
H: 8 mm x W: 8 mm