No.6 Gold Plated Mom Collier With Birthstones, The Collier
This vintage collier is classy, luxurious and highly customizable. Two elegant strings of freshwater pearls are connected by four custom beads. For each bead you can choose from either a birthstone or a symbol. There are four symbols to choose from. Read more
- 18k premium gold plated
- Often bought as a gift for mothers(to-be)
- Made to order, fair trade & eco-friendly
- With this necklace you help a mother and child in a developing country
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
This vintage collier is classy, luxurious and highly customizable. Two elegant strings of freshwater pearls are connected by four custom beads. For each bead you can choose from either a birthstone or a symbol. For example, you can opt for two beads with symbols and two beads with birthstones. Or for four beads with birthstones. It is entirely up to you. There are four symbols to choose from (these are also shown in the photos):
- The Lotus Flower - the lotus flower is also called 'the womb of the world', from which everything is born. The flower represents the cycle of life, protection, happiness and the realization of your inner potential. As a woman, as a mother, as a partner, as a person.
- The Lakshmi yantra – a yantra is a symbolic representation of a Hindu god(dess). The yantra of the goddess Lakshmi represents happiness, prosperity, health, fertility and love.
- The Heart – the heart symbolizes the purity and intensity of maternal love. Beautiful and warm.
- Ohm – the most sacred symbol in Hinduism, representing the unity and essence of all creation.
Find the right birthstones (these are also shown in the photos):
January – red garnet; February – amethyst; March – aquamarine; April – white rock crystal/white quartz; may – emerald; June – moonstone; July – carnelian; August – peridot; September – blue sapphire; October – pink tourmaline/pink jasper; November – yellow citrine/yellow topaz; December – blue topaz.
Each necklace is handcrafted with expertise. Fair trade & eco-friendly.
Total length of the necklace: 42 cm | Diameter of one pearl: 3.5 mm
Part of the proceeds of this necklace will be used to donate a ‘newborn-box’ to a mommy and baby in a developing country. This box is full of things that will give mother and child a safe chance during and after childbirth. A few weeks after your purchase you will receive a photo and the story of the duo who received this box partly thanks to your unique necklace. Read more about Taj MoM and our special collaboration with the MommaLuv Foundation.
This piece of jewelry is personalized and custom made. It can therefore not be exchanged or returned.