Talamh in Gaelic means ‘earth’. Read more
- 14k gold plated 925 sterling silver
- GIFTCARD AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDED
- Ethically made
- Free shipping in NL over € 100 | Free over € 150 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Talamh in Gaelic means ‘earth’.
Delicate ear stud that can be worn on its own, but looks especially lovely when paired with other earpieces. Our Talamh stud has the shape of a pagan symbol that stands for ‘earth’.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per piece. Also available in silver.
4 mm sides