Slaínte is Gaelic and means ‘health’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 sterling silver
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL . Free shipping from € 75 in DE | BE and from € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Slaínte is Gaelic and means ‘health’.
Fine ear stud that can be worn on its own, but looks especially lovely when paired with other earpieces. Our Slaínte stud was shaped after a pagan symbol that stands for ‘health’.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per piece. Also available in silver.
4 mm width