Aon is Gaelic and means ‘oneness’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 silver
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL | DE | BE
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Aon is Gaelic and means ‘oneness’.
Charming little ear stud that can be worn in its own, but looks especially lovely when paired with other earpieces. Our Aon was shaped after a triquetra symbol; a trinity that makes a unity.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per piece. Also available in silver.