Iskra is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘spark’ or ‘sparkle’. Read more
- 14k gold plated 925 sterling silver
- Stone: freshwater pearl
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Iskra is a name with Slavic origin and means ‘spark’ or ‘sparkle’
A stylish ear cuff with tiny freshwater pearl. Fits every ear; no piercing needed.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Sold per piece, also available in silver.
Width: 8 mm