Kartal is a Hungarian name and means ‘eagle’. Read more
- 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Kartal is a Hungarian name and means ‘eagle’
This lovely signet ring has a vintage design and carries a hand carved eagle totem. The eagle is most frequently associated with freedom, intuition and courage.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in gold.
The oval is 11 mm high
You can determine your ring size in two ways:
1. Have your size measured at a jeweler. This is the most accurate.
2. Measure your ring size yourself. Read here how to: measure your own ring size.