Nuru is Swahili and means ‘light’. Read more
- 18k gold plated 925 sterling silver
- Often bought as a gift
- Add a free card with your personal message for the recipient (final step in checkout)
- Ethically made
- Free shipping & gift wrapping: NL from 100,- // BE & DE from 150,- // worldwide from 250,-
- Same day shipping mon-fri until 13:00
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
Name: Nuru is Swahili and means ‘light’.
This pendant has the shape of a wand. In tarot, the suit of wands represents light, fire, passion, action, growth and creativity. Wands are often associated with great endeavors, in both your career and personal life.
Like our Nuru pendant? Then you might also like our Nuru earrings.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
H: 27 mm x W: 4 mm