Nuru is Swahili and means ‘light’. Read more
- 14k gold plated 925 sterling silver
- GIFTCARD AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDED
- Ethically made
- Free shipping in NL over € 100 | Free over € 150 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Nuru is Swahili and means ‘light’.
This pendant has the shape of a wand. In tarot, the suit of wands represents light, fire, passion, action, growth and creativity. Wands are often associated with great endeavors, in both your career and personal life.
Like our Nuru pendant? Then you might also like our Nuru earrings.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
H: 27 mm x W: 4 mm