Aja in the West-African Yoruba language means ‘forest goddess’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 silver
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL over € 100 | Free over € 150 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Aja in the West-African Yoruba language means ‘forest goddess’.
Our elegant Aja earrings are classic and timeless. They carry a delicate chain, which gives them a subtle edge. Made by hand, sold per pair.
Handmade with love, fair trade & eco-friendly. Sold per pair. Also available in silver.
Length: 35 mm