Mganga is Swahili and means ‘healer’. Lees meer
- This jewelry contains gemstone
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL | DE | BE
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Mganga is Swahili and means ‘healer’.
This pendant has heavily oxidized details, which gives it a vintage and worn-in look. It features an ancient old hand carved cross symbol. In paganism this specific cross is a symbol for shamans and healers.
Note: you are just choosing your pendant here. Go back to our shop to find several necklaces that can be easily combined with all Taj pendants.
Handcrafted from 925 sterling silver. Fair & eco-friendly.
19 mm x 19 mm