Gazala is Arabic and means ‘one who is intellectual, fascinating and charming’. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 sterling silver
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL | Free over € 100 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Gazala is Arabic and means ‘one who is intellectual, fascinating and charming’.
Our Gazala pendant carries a snakeskin pattern. The snake is used in many cultures to symbolize many different things. But often snakes represent intellect, rebirth and new beginnings, as they can so conveniently shed their skin. Carry this interesting and stunning spirit animal with you with this sophisticated snakeskin pendant.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
H: 25 mm x W: 13 mm
Like our Gazala pendant? Then you might also like our Gazala ring.