Siwa was an ancient Slavic Goddess of love and fertility. Lees meer
- 14k gold plated over 925 sterling silver
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL | Free over € 100 in DE & BE | Free over € 200 in the rest of the world
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Siwa was an ancient Slavic Goddess of love and fertility.
Our Siwa pendant has a beautiful vintage look and carries a hand carved fish. The fish has many symbolic meanings, but in pagan religions the fish represents the female cycle, feminine energy and fertility, which we relate with the most.
PS Astrology lover? This pendant is extra lovely for the Pisces amongst us.
Handcrafted with love, fairly & eco-friendly. Also available in silver.
H: 23 mm x W: 14 mm