Faeryn is Old English and means 'from the fairies'. Lees meer
- 925 Sterling Silber
- Handmade, fair & eco-friendly
- Free shipping in NL | DE | BE
- Same day shipping on working days before 1 p.m.
- 14 days easy exchange & returns
- Worldwide shipping
Name: Faeryn is Old English and means 'from the fairies'.
Simple and elegant ear cuff that fits any ear. No piercing is needed. Made by hand, sold per piece.
1. Insert the cuff.
2. Squeeze the cuff to size while it is in your ear. A little tight is just right.
3. Once the cuff is the right size, you don't have to bend it again the next time. You just have to get it back in its place. Possibly just clamp.
4. Note: make sure the cuff is tight. Do not sleep or take a shower.
WANT IT GIFT-WRAPPED?
Add an ata-grass jewelry box to your order for € 5,- or a batik pouch for € 2,50.